Character Name: Enya
Character Birthdate (including year): 12/11/2009
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf
Species: Hybrid: Gray wolf and Italian wolf mix
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). Skype: Kestrel.skye
Currently played characters: None
How you found 'Souls: My sister told me about it

[html]

The night was a quiet one. The stars filled the sky like millions of diamonds studded on a velvet cape. On the ground small creatures skittered from here to there and crickets played their songs. Suddenly, through the trees burst a dark, young wolf. All the small, scavenging creatures fled from the clearing and into the trees. At first the crescent moon cast strange lighting on the wolf's face, giving it a frightening appearance. It did not help that the wolf would not stay still and was running frantically around in no particular direction.

The wolf may have looked scary but if looked at closer she was not so intimidating. She had a dark, rusty brown coat although white on the belly and parts of the face. Her eyes, open wide, were such a dark brown that they looked almost coal coloured - it was hard to distinguish the pupil from the iris. Her fur was matted and thick with dirt. The ribs in her chest and the bones on her back were clearly visible. On her back was a strange, round creature. It was a hedgehog. The hedgehog contrasted greatly against the wolf's fur. It had white spines which were currently laid back as it clung on for dear life.

The wolf's name was Enya; the hedgehog's, Hesper. Enya's flailing gait continued on into the distance. Eventually the strong scent of other wolves reached her and she stumbled blindly towards them. She couldn't make it though and collapsed metres short of the nearest wolf. Enya lay there twitching feverishly. Her runt sized body was breathing shortly and quickly. Hesper had rolled off her back and lay in front of her. Blindly Enya moved her paw feeling on the ground for Hesper, eventually finding him she pulled his body close and curled around it. Her eyes opened and shut rapidly then eventually closed and didn't open again.

Under those closed eyes, she saw:

Her mother. Her mother had returned. The other wolf walked towards Enya. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you..." her mother's voice was sweet - just like how Enya wanted to remember it. "Come back to me..." Enya felt herself stumbling forward at her mother's words. The wind caressed her face, suddenly making her aware of her surroundings. Enya eventually tore her eyes of the form of her mother and peered around. It was dark. She couldn't see anything. Nothing at all. Cautiously walking to the side, the ground underneath her paws began to crumble. "I told you to come here!" her mother's voice was angry now, all sweetness gone. No longer did she look beautiful and charming but instead was how Enya's true memories were - not the memories tainted with sweet desparation. Her mother's eyes were narrow and black, like her own, and scars mauled one side of her face. That was all Enya could see as she fell. Down... down... down.

<style type="text/css">
.enya-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b7f10; letter-spacing:1px; }
.enya-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.enya-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.enya-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#153651; background-image:url(http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn27 ... /First.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread