your cold pale skin and tainted purple lips
[html]
<style type="text/css">.godric b {color:#e34500;}.godric p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
;">

Godric curled his feet up beneath him, sitting in an Indian style. He moved one candle to one side of him and the other on the opposite so more light could occur. He smiled, sickeningly sweet, as if he were the most innocent in the world. But his eyes lied, as they always had, and he stared at her in return. She did not answer, obviously, and he laughed. "I have a few questions to ask you. They are simple, but I'll give you options. You can be good and cooperate, and I'll untie your trap," he told her and flicked his ears, leaning forward to put the rabbit closer to him. "Maybe I'll feed you if you're hungry. And maybe, if you're extra special, I'll untie one of her leg bonds," he told her but he knew that was not likely. She already tried to hurt him twice, succeeding, and taking the ropes from her muzzle would be enough for now.

He leaned forward a little further and lifted his hand, he was not necessarily close to her face but he was waiting for some kind of response. He wasn't going to do it if she started to fight or if he saw doubt in her eyes. But even if he did, all she could do was scream and bite if he were too close. He could take her life if she chose to scream, so that wouldn't have been a smart option for her anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread