your cold pale skin and tainted purple lips
[html]

Table by Shannon.

His fake smile had finally worn off. His horrid temper and tendency for violence were apparent to her now. Although she was more than a little frightened at his furious words and his physical display of superior strength, she preferred to see him this way. She hated to see the mask that had so easily fooled her into following him into this horrid situation. It reminded her of how damnably gullible and trusting she had been. How could she have trusted him, when under the sunny exterior there was such a selfish beast?

His words threatened her. He did not say outright what he would do, but she could guess well enough. There were spots on her body where her own blood had dried from his attacks. She was certain that he was capable of inflicting more damage. That was not an idea that Caprica relished at all.

She looked at him shrewdly, despite the terror which inspired some fine tremors as she reached half-defiantly and half-tentatively toward the meat. After she chewed quickly and swallowed, she considered her captor again. "I think, in order for me to do wh-what you want," Caprica swallowed the stammer in her voice and continued with more confidence, despite the fear the lent an edge to her voice. "You'll need to untie me. Shifting is supposed to come all natural and shit, I think, and being tied up ain't natural to me."

<style type="text/css">
.Caprica-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3d535e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Caprica-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Caprica-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Caprica-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#132020; background-image:url(http://xs.to/image-8F29_4BF47F03.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c9cfdf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread