your cold pale skin and tainted purple lips
[html]
<style type="text/css">.godric b {color:#e34500;}.godric p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
;">

She took the meat and he watched her carefully, his fur bristling along his back. His golden eyes narrowed when she spoke and his head shook slightly. This game would only last for so long before he became fed up and for her sake, he wanted her to cooperate easily. He was not a coyote to take challenges well but instead he was a fighter, making things bend to his will until he got what he wanted. And she objected to what he had to say and he parted his jaw to laugh, but nothing came. Instead, he growled at her obvious attempt to get out of her bonds. "No way in hell," he spat, and leaned back, pushing against the rabbit out of the way. He was no longer hungry and he wasn't going to give her anymore.

"All I gotta say is you find a way to adjust to it because I'm not letting you go. I can tie your face right back up if I have to," he threatened, though he was sure she would try and lash out at him. But he would kick her right back down, break her body if he had to. He didn't care for her well being, only enough so that she would be healthy enough to carry his children. "What you don't know is I can take care of you. Better than anyone else, but your resistance is only going to have the shit beat out of you," he told her, glaring hard at her bound form.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread