Training
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: hahahahahaha I sooo laughed at this

WC: 330

Niro listened to Orin’s story, and kept listening, but was watching where the movement was, and wasn’t sure what kind of bird she angered until she showed him the egg, once he saw it his tense moment was over, and a wry grin formed on his face, as he grinned out came the mother chicken, ready to grab her egg back. Niro couldn’t help but laugh as the chicken launched itself at Orin, this wasn’t normal behavior, not unless Orin actually kicked it, but he was sure with his sister… anything could happen. He watched his sister run onto the porch, scared of the fat hen. He laughed outright and this, and with that, Marahute jumped off his arm, intrigued by the brown hen, Marahute went straight for her. Niro watched. He knew the chick had little to no fighting ability, it hadn’t even started getting the huge talons, although they were big feet already, Marahute’s was still a little tender and wouldn’t harden for another few weeks. She seemed to sense Orin’s fear and hopped up near the porch blocking the chicken’s way.

At the sight of the long curbed beak and the huge golden eyes, the chicken squacked and started running the other way. Marahute got excited over it and opened its wings and ran after the hen, well more like hopped, the poor chick couldn’t move fast on its talons quite yet. Niro couldn’t help but burst into more laughter as the chasing match continued

I’m afraid your egg is only just a chicken sweet sister of mine. Nowhere near an eagle, although it would be best if you had only that.

He said chuckinging a little, as he watched the chicken now going in circles, in a panic. The rage she had seemed to keep her on a good course but the panic seemed to render her confused. Marahute was just having fun hopping after the bird.

Eagles take up a good chunk of your time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread