Training
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC:392 (3 points)

Niro watched for a little while until he saw his sister on the banister looking terrified for the poor mother chicken, and her begging his bird not to kill the chicken. He knew well enough that the little eagle wasn’t able to do such a thing, even though Marahute’s beak was sharp, and talons were quick to prick, the bird just wasn’t ready, although this was a rather good way to teach the bird to take interest in game, but they didn’t want chickens. Niro whistled to Marahute, squaking in it’s newly developing voice, Marahuted flapped its wings, before toddling to Niro. The chicken, learning that harm was not as needed, decided it was too much, wolves and an eagle weren’t well enough to get one egg back. It hurried off before the bird decided to got after her again.

Sister, I assure you, it’s a chicken egg. See how it’s smaller? And Golden eagle eggs are rather light, they may have brown spots, but not really brown entirely, no doubts you found it on the ground yes?

Niro asked, looking at the egg she held out to him. He wondered why she wanted to do what he did? Surely she knew how much work it would take to take care of a hatchling.

Eagles nest high up in the trees or cliffs, I got Marahute on the cliffs by the ocean.

He explained, he knew she was a bit more flexable than he was, but he knew she couldn’t make a climb down and up that easy. He’d actually almost fell once or twice, but had Heath there helping him, holding onto some rope that saved his life pretty much. Marahute nudged Niro with its head, until Niro bent down to let it up on his shoulder. Sometimes he didn’t understand his sister

But don’t you worry, I will help you take care of it, keep it close to your body, and come, I can give you my sling I used for Marahute.

He motioned her to follow him and went inside the hotel. Chicken eggs were much like eagles, they needed to stay warm throughout the whole incubation time. The best way was a lightbulb, but those were so rare to fnd these days and if they were found most had broken, so body heat was the way to go.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread