Where do you go when there is no place left?
OoC: Forgive the delay, I kind of overworked yesterday and so my inspiration was all dried.... ;3;

----

A fresh air stream entered into the cave and furrowed all around it's interior and inhabitants, cooling everyone's nozzle a little... But for BIOS, it was far more than a stream the subject that made his blood almost freeze for a minute as those final words flowed from Ever's muzzle..! BIOS memory immediately journey back to that seemingly surrealist moment where the walkers received him in the wastelands, one red glanced telling him he was approaching the "Infernis", that sounded more like the very hell for his ears..! But then, a white glanced one arrived telling he was from that place... The Cours des Miracles..! maybe the opposite to the first mentioned and whose emissaries voice showed with a voice far more gentle (and also estrange)...!

BIOS woke up fast, his gaze was this time fixed on Ever's eyes..! Now that he was thinking about it, her eyes were pretty similar to the walker's... "But... what I'm thinking? There ought to be a better explanation..!" BIOS thought strongly, he could not hide his surprise more and he slowly got closer to Ever once again..!

"What did you just said..?? Did you say "Cours des Miracles"?? That's what you've said??"

The rhyme was not even well composed this time, he was in conflict with his own mind and he could not concentrate in rhyming more..!

"Does... does that place really exists in flesh or else.... heavens..! Have I really decayed that day..???"

BIOS evidently was more confused than usual, but maybe even more confused where his spectators that, without a taste of BIOS regards about his encounter with the walkers and the fact that he didn't knew a thing about the clans and territories, could not understand what was so intriguing about a so known clan name..!

BIOS twitched quickly his head to a dark corner of the cave..! In human skin he would've all sweaty by now..! He was looking deeply in that dark place in representation of him exploring his own darken memories... trying to retrieve something important, something he was urged to say..! as he was finding the distorted pieces of memory of his, he was revealing each of them in his whispering muzzle..!

"--Ru-.... Ru-....... Rurik....... Rurik Russo....!--"

BIOS quickly turned again to Ever giving one more step toward her..!

"Rurik Russo..! That was the one..! You know that name Ever..?? Who is him..? What's the Court of Miracles??"

He questioned impatient, something most denoted in his phrases that weren't rhyming more and his eyes opened wide and focused on the lady before him..!

Messages In This Thread