Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

Ever lifted her dusted brown muzzle to a refreshing breeze that chilled her stone black nose, but beside her she could feel BIOS’s blood go cold. The female turned her dripping head to see the pup’s eyes boring into her own. She shook slightly, seeing the intensity burning through the fog that came from their breath and streamed into the cold air. He took a step towards her and Ever took a step back. He was bringing a chill under her pelt with the angry and questioning stare. Then BIOS asked to confirm herself, but he stumbled. His voice shook and his rhyme was … not a rhyme. Suddenly the chill was a shock that burned a warning in her chest. Her instincts were on fire and her eyes wide.

Then the pup asked if her Pack … her own Pack … was … real? Was he crazy? Here she was, the wolf only minutes ago he thought was beautiful, and he asks if her Pack, meaning her too, was real. Then BIOS blurted a name. A name she had heard once or twice in the territory. Ever bloomed a strange look onto her face, plain as day. Then the male stepped closer. She could feel his hot breath on her face. But she could also feel the cold, wet wall of the cave rubbing against her back and the darkness closing all around her. It was too much.

All the female caught in BIOS’s next statement was her name. The blood pounded in her ears as she smelt the scent of a dead carcass on the wind. Ever wanted to shake her head but she was frozen. Her tail twitched and she jumped as Yuki stirred in her sleep. The female wasn’t aware she was asleep. BIOS seemed to be closing in with large protruding eyes. But she couldn’t answer immediately. The silver furred wolf swallowed quickly then opened her jaws. Fresh rain water on the wind wetted her dry tongue. ”I-I-I …. Know him.” Ever said slowly, shaking her head sadly at her stutter. ”And it’s Cour Des Miracles which yes, I am from …” The female said with more confidence, taking her own step towards BIOS with her eyes roaring with fury. Suddenly she couldn’t believe that this pup was talking like this about her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#235868; background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1578/souls7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread