Where do you go when there is no place left?
As the silver furrowed canis in front of him advanced decided forward to him, BIOS stepped back shocked with her penetrating gaze at him..! She was a wolf, young or not, female or not, she was far more superior to BIOS when it was about "presence", and even if that was not her intention, BIOS was frightened to her, and more inside her fantasy of "angels and demons" in a surrealist fantasy that only someone with his experiences could conceive in his young mind..! It was no long... his mind succeeded in processing the most important data desired with the questions made before..! Cours des Miracles and Rurik Russo are both real..! Still more questions were in the air... one of them maybe pretty dumb... but that for his fantasy and experience was important: "Is all of this in flesh...? Am I in flesh..?" he thought yet moving his muzzle as he was repeating such words but in complete silence..!

"W- Wha- What...Is... Why I... Y-you... I don't.... I...!"

Just nonsense... he was receding, his eyes were lost in time and space..! the climax, the very shock in his mind produced by confusion, freight and despair all together..! Let's stop for a minute and think... what would you do if you suddenly realize everything around you is not what it seems... If in a moment you are aware that you are not anymore what you thought you've always been... That the truth is that you are just a mere ghost lost in the reality, among heaven and hell itself..! DUMB..! of course..! INSANE you would consider such a person or being..! reality is so evident and fairy tales are not to be combined with it..! But BIOS was like that..! he sometimes had really estrange thought that would make tremble anyone who had the power to peek at his mind for a minute..!

One shock came from very heavens..! A shock that momentarily paralyzed everyone..! A shock that worked like a needed slap for BIOS..! that finally returned to reality and perceived what was happening around him..! He breathed deeply and then quickly... and shyly turned his view to Ever... and then to Yuki... he didn't knew how or why... but he could feel her emotions... one was confused... worried and part indignant... The other was nervous... restless... deeply sad... BIOS slowed his breath down... He felt guilty for that occasion...

"Ah... I- I'm afraid girls... I was not intending to show myself like that... oh ladies forgive me please..!"

The dog said deeply ashamed... he was not intending to rhyme with that phrase, but as he was breathing, he was recovering control on his mind... and remembering his modals and beliefs acquired from her mother..!

"Mi mind's among twirls... lost, confused and hungry with no path... You don't have to suffer my blitz..."

He continued, complementing his apologies and recovering the verse in his voice... few seconds passed, and he lowly approached Ever once again... he could barely look into her eyes this time...

"Ever, silver lady from Cours des Miracles... a true miracle by yourself before my eyes...

I believe he saved me from Death sickles... messie Russo, who I'd like to give my replies..!

If ain't too wicked or undesirable at your gaze... I beg you to guide me before him please..."

BIOS asked to Ever almost with his chest touching the ground and in the last moments looking with crystalline eyes to her face... He waited and listened to her answer, after a while, he turned to Yuki, still with his feathered friend in a far corner of the cave, he apologized to Even and asked her to give him a minute in his own manner for then going straight to Yuki and present to her like with Ever...

"Err... Yuki, traveler and free soul... as charming as your friend's song...

I'd love to met all wonder and droll... this world with you, kind and strong..!

But If somehow ain't of your comfort, You're not forced to go with me forth..."

He was looking at her paws... occasionally at her little feathered friend jumping here and there with his chirps... He finally looked directly at her eyes, yet shyly, and mumbled a little before proceeding...

"What you say..? Lady of the bay?"

Messages In This Thread