Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

out of character text

Yuki listened to the two at the entrance of the cave. They weren't exactly fighting, but they both seemed a bit edgy at the moment. She continued to lay in the small area she had claimed, thinking about everything that day; trying to get herself to believe that nothing in her dream was real, that things of that sort don't actually happen.

As she listened more and realized that their voices were beginning to raise, she was half tempted to get up. But she didn't know who she would be up to help. But BIOS assured her with his slightly frightened voice that he was not really the fighting type, which of course was a good thing because he was still a bit young. But soon he would need to fight for himself; she pondered what would happen then. The female who called herself Ever must of thought highly of her pack, she seemed offended when BIOS had spoke of them. Though Yuki couldn't quite see why.

After she heard someone pad across the cave floor, she opened one of her eyes and cuddled Chip closer. She was almost certain it was Ever or BIOS but she you can never be to sure. The scar on her stomach was clearly shown in the position she was it. The pink, raw skin was coated with a thin layer of flesh, barely holding her insides in. It seemed like so long ago that she had got it, but it was only about a year ago. Looking up, she saw that BIOS was the one who had approached her. As he spoke she breathed slowly, trying to focus only on his words. When he finished his rhyme, she spoke calmly. "I told you I would help you, in any way I could. And I will. I will come with you until you tell me to go away." Which was the absolute truth.

<style type="text/css">
.character-h0wnny b {font-weight:bold; color:#090b00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-h0wnny .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff}
.character-h0wnny p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#314c39}
.character-h0wnny {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#a3c68c; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/24oc037.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread