Where do you go when there is no place left?
Ahhhh what a fresh breeze was coming from outside..! BIOS breathed deeply and felt once and again that relaxing smell of the sea along the little particles of pure water refreshing his nose and face..! I didn’t tell you before (or did I..? Well, not in this thread, I guess), but BIOS injuries weren’t cured at all, It was a pretty awful scar the one now adorning his face, not to mention the ripped piece of right ear..! These injuries were clearly treated carefully with thread and needle, and now they were in plenary process of cicatrisation… The minimal touch was still painful… Gosh..! each blink in his right eye (part of his eyelid was sewed too) was really uncomfortable..! The fresh air and breeze was a relief to the yet warm and itchy injury that sometimes he wanted to scratch but he would not do the same mistake again (He tried to do it before in that same day with obvious painful results)..! He didn’t knew or didn’t care if that represented a risk to his injuries to get infected or to slow down the cicatrisation, those sensations were helping him to relax and that helped him in the same time to concentrate more in the poetry he wanted to compose...

His concentration, however, was interrupted by the shrill chirp of the bird that was seemingly near his position… He turned calmly and noticed Yuki’s presence going besides him, she seemed very affectionate to the little friend in front of her… Of course another good factor that made BIOS remember Moonglare for a moment, though she was very strict and protective to him back there…

“You don’t sleep huh?”

She asked BIOS, but she quickly added that he was not forced to answer, some shyness impression in BIOS perspective, or that’s what he thought as he had no secret to hide at the moment … As soon as she ended her comment, BIOS turned to be front to front to her and then answer…

“And why I would not want to give you answer?
Don’t worry, I’m an open book for you, I swear..! hehe…

As for your question, don’t worry about me
I’m not sleepy, so I prefer to watch for thee…”
ñ__ñ

He looked down to the playful bird for a moment, even though it was neither his place nor his family, it seemed really happy to be there along Yuki… It was hard to think that bird just met her, BIOS actually thought that they were long time friends… He turned and admired Yuki’s eyes once again… “The sun and the Moon in one face” he thought… If the bird had nor chirped once again in that moment, BIOS would have lost himself in a mental poem composition related to what he saw..! He laughed shyly and looked again to the bird…

“And how about you two..? Haven’t dreams called you too?”

BIOS asked getting his paw near the birdie’s head to give it some gentle strokes…

Messages In This Thread