Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

Thanks to ever for this table. Many<3's so for the sucky post, btw. :x

"Reality is far better then any dream I could have. Besides, nightmares are the only things that accompany my mind during my rests.." A frown crept across her coal black lips. She wondered if she was the only person too still have nightmares. It made her feel small inside, the thought that she had not grown up along with everyone else. "I didn't want too over question you, I seen to do that some times."Her lips curled up to give him a warm smile.

When BIOS moved closer to her bird she nuzzled the top of his head gently. There were not many people who came with such a gift of gentleness, at least not the Yuki had met. She was a bit surprised to see it in the dog, especially towards a bird. The nuzzling was a sign of praise, to show that she approved of his kindness to her feathered friend. "I named him Chip, the bird I mean." She hoped that she didn't sound stupid, naming a bird as if it was her pet. The bird was definitely wild, yes, but his heart was tamed and gentle. "Surely you must be a bit tired, you had said you traveled alot, yes? If you'd want to rest your eyes I could keep watch. I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep for a while.." She felt safe knowing that BIOS would be watching out for her well she dreamed, yet she knew he would not be able to protect her from things that lay within her own mind. If she tried to rest again she would probably suffocate from the clutter of her thoughts, even the sound of thudding rain that had always calmed her could not keep the voices of her lost ones away tonight..

<style type="text/css">
.character-a0uyuyu1 b {font-weight:bold; color:# e3f38c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a0uyuyu1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a0uyuyu1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a0uyuyu1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7950/souls10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread