Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

OoC: Yuki gave me this table... :3 ♥

He didn't knew why... But he thought he could feel Yuki's emotions from very deep... beyond the smile she showed kindly before the whispered proposition of go and lay along Ever... thing that he didn't understand as something bad or incorrect at is age, after all, he slept so much time along his mother, and the only inappropriate thing was to stay with unknown persons, but Ever and Yuki were both friends for him now even though it had been less than a day since th first time they met... Anyway, BIOS stared at Yuki yet smiling, and saw Chip confused in the middle of the two canis...

"Go ahead, my little friend..!
Be with Yuki your trend..!"

BIOS commanded the bird giving him a little push, it then jumped quickly to Yuki's side again, BIOS could notice Yuki was somehow "meditating" or retrieving something from her mind... He looked at her dearly and then looked again outside... whether she was listening or not, BIOS spoke...

"I can maybe make the try..."

He thought openly... but then in that moment his stomach stepped and groaned again with more impetus..!

"Awww... but after stop my stomach's cry..." ñ_ñU

He could not stand the hunger more at that rate..! BIOS finally stood and watched Yuki again... still inner in her thoughts... BIOS yet smiled to her and turned to the cave's exit...

"I must find something before I starve..! hehe
It won't take much, I'll seek food to carve..!"

And then BIOS went out the cave, even with the storm at head..! Fishing was something he could hardly try to do at that moment... but unless he was confident about catching some crabs or mollusk hiding under rocks near the shore...

OoC: Might catch a fiend for the party :3... I'm making another thread if any of you wants to follow him... But I'll be back in this same thread later... ñ_ñ

<style type="text/css">
.character-slh44nhd b {font-weight:bold; color:green; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-slh44nhd .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffffff}
.character-slh44nhd p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; colorConfusedilver; front-family:Georgia;}
.character-slh44nhd {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/vmwwvq.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 256px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread