Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

OCC slap on ending: They all run off to find Rurik, because I'm too lazy to write every thing all out. The end!

Yuki watched as BIOS exited the cave. "How could you get so angry at some thing as bijou as that pup?" She thought in disgust for herself "What a monster you are." She realized that the dog hadn't understood her anger, but she still felt the need to apologize.. Or at least explain herself, but how could she do that, if she didn't know why the words had made her insides hurt? It felt like some thing inside her had been bent at an awkward angel, and as the words flew from his mouth, it brushed past it and broke it. "Alright.." She whispered a bit too late as he disappeared into the blanket of black that had fallen over the lands.

Chip looked up at her with questioning eyes, he hadn't understood her actions either. As Yuki finally remembered the wound on her feathered friend's wing, she took the time to exam it. She nudged his wing with her moist nose, motioning for him to move it. As if he knew she was going to try to help, he lifted his wing. Underneath the base of his wing, he had raw peeling skin all underneath it. She assumed it was a burn, but was absolutely no expert. She could tell the bird was doing his best to ignore the pain he felt. At the thought of his little aching body, Yuki knew she would have to find a way to solve this issue. Surely if she looked hard enough she could find a med wolf to look it over.

<style type="text/css">
.character-wnithhfy b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; color: #82002f;}
.character-wnithhfy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffff09}
.character-wnithhfy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #350039;}
.character-wnithhfy i {font-weight:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ca3006;}
.character-wnithhfy {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#210000; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/np4ehe.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid color: #000000; padding: 257px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread