Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

OoC: All right..! Belle is joining us..! :3 ♥

After a while... The sun arose outside and a couple of ten minutes later, BIOS returned the cave, holding a middle sized fresh fish..! He entered the cave upon the females kind of surprised view and he sat in the middle of the cave where he released the Fish and glanced victorious to the girls..!

“Hey Yuki, Ever..! Look what have I caught..!
Some food at last thanks to “Belle’s” taught..!”

BIOS seemed happy in front of the dying fish jumping now weakly in the middle of the cave in the hopeless try to survive… But… wait a minute… he mentioned a name that doesn’t precisely sounded like ring… Belle? Who might be her or that? No one else than BIOS, Yuki and Ever were to be seen in that cave… yet…

BIOS looked at the girls react somehow with the mentioned name and quickly opened his eyes wide after realizing he has not presented yet her new friend..!

“Aw! Right…Here’s someone I’d like you to meet
I met her outside before I caught a bit, hehe”

But as the canis turned the person he was mentioning was not there… but her shadow was appreciable in the floor, she was outside hiding from the others view… BIOS gave a some steps closer to the entrance and bent his neck a little confused, thinking afterward that he had to invite her to come in before… “Silly of me” he thought initially with a dumb expression and then glanced again the canis inside…

“oh, Just a second
I’ll get the bond..!”
ñ__ñu

And then he went out again, not out of the vision of the girls, and he saw the red glanced canis waiting outside… she maybe was expecting to be invited inside before or she was too shy to come in just like that…

“Sorry Belle, please come inside
The girls I mentioned are in wait”
ñ__ñ

OoC: We're about to finish this... By the way, this is the longest thread in all the Neutral Territories and almost of the claimed ones too!! *o* (Too bad, we need like 30 posts more to be the longest in all the IC history XD)

<style type="text/css">
.character-slh44nhd b {font-weight:bold; color:green; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-slh44nhd .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffffff}
.character-slh44nhd p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; colorConfusedilver; front-family:Georgia;}
.character-slh44nhd {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/vmwwvq.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 256px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread