Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

OMG it’s OCC! Heeey! Hope you dont mind... BIOS invited me. I will try not to get on your nerves! (FISH FOR BREAKFAST EEEEEP!)

Startled, Belle froze for a minuite or two- unsure whether to go in or not. She made her mind up in the end though, and pitter-pattered after her new friend. He had led her to two females, which seemed to be not unlike her- Non-Luperci's. Belle's coat had long since dried out, and the salt that covered it had all but disapeared, so her coat made a... interesting impact- as usual.
The strange canis sat down, still-startled crimson eyes scanning the females in front of her.
'Uh... hello. I am Belle. I see BIOS has also won you over with his poetry? I see its a great way of making friends!' She yipped, not nervous anymore. In front of her was an intresting looking silver-coated fey, and a pretty dark wolf. She smiled at them, and then looked at BIOS... he was certainally well shot of the pain of his past now... he obviosuly had many friends that would protect the innocent pup. She-of course- was one of them.
Due to her difficult upbringing and childhood, she would never again let a young child suffer in silence, she wanted to help her new friend as much as possible.
Looking at the fish, she spoke again. 'You girls want some? I'm actually not that peckish'
blibberlack

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread