Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

No problem c:

Yuki eyed the wolf as BIOS invited her in. As she began speaking Yuki shook her head, "Not very hungry at the moment. Thank you." and she retreated deeper into the cave. She had always been one for making friends, even though she did not find them very often. But she did not enjoy meeting all of them at one time, especially when she was just getting used to Ever. BIOS had been easier to encounter, the way he spoke in rhythms was some thing special. Plus she still considered him a pup, not much to be afraid of there. But of course, the other two were females. Automatically Yuki was aware that she would probably not be completely at ease with them for a bit.

She stared as Chip stood confused in the area where she had just been. "Such a strange bird.." She thought to herself. He eyed the new stranger, looking her over and becoming familiarized with her voice; for future reference. "Chip." She said in a sharp whisper, his name was rushed out of her mouth as if she didn't mean to say it, but the bird caught it. He hopped back over to her happily and sung out "Pew pew pew pew!" It seemed like he was congratulating himself on his wonderful discovery, even though what he was looking for had never been lost. She wondered if he could be hungry, but she didn't know exactly what he ate. Judging by his size she guessed he'd probably be more into berries, but living on the beach he probably enjoyed fish as well.

She had claimed not too be hungry, but her stomach said other wise. She rose to exit the cave, keeping a close eye on Chip to make sure he was keeping up. But as she neared the entrance, she noticed he had moved to the center of the cave, circling the fish and tilting his head in curiosity. He probably had never seen a fish this big; for he couldn't have caught one. As he realized Yuki's eyes were burning a hole into the back of his head, he rushed back to her side. Looking up at her and beaming innocently with his dark eyes."Sorry about that." She said, but as she was speaking to the canines her eyes were held on Chip. "Why would I be angry?" She wondered, hoping for one moment that he could read her mind "I don't get angry that often...Do I?" But to true to her beliefs, the bird was silent.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hm001yw b {font-weight:bold; color:#445775; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-hm001yw .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ee8041}
.character-hm001yw p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b30a03;}
.character-hm001yw i {font-weight:italic; color: #e9dc36; letter-spacing:1 px;}
.character-hm001yw {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/35b7e5v.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread