Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

It won't be the same again.... T__T

Then both females rejected his offering, strange, BIOS thought they were hungry as well... Well... It might be because the weather, BIOS thought... But then he realized that Ever and Belle have already presented themselves..! BIOS blushed, that was something that he should have done from the beginning..! “What a discourtesy of mine..!” BIOS thought ashamed bowing his head down… but… he could also appreciate Yuki walking near the entrance… Neither her or anyone else had presented her yet… BIOS would try to compensate his mistake that way…

“Oh…! I see you have presented
Sorry, I hope I have not slighted..!
But Belle, I’d also like you to meet Yuki
The first dame whom in meet I was lucky..!”
ñ__ñ

BIOS told while pointing with his gaze the bicolor eyed canis who seemed to be watching for chip… Afterward, BIOS could notice the weather changing again… What a crazy day..! After being raining for long the sun raised for a while and then the rain came again..! now it seemed to be lowering… maybe to let the sun shine once again or simply to become strong again… However it seemed like an ideal moment for BIOS to go out and seek for the so called Rurik Russo at once..!

"Well ladies, the rain is going down,
It's a good time to go to the town."
ñ__ñ

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread