Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

OMG it’s OCC! I uh... noticed that my table is getting mixed up with a lot of yours. Sorry, I hope it can be fixed xD Although I know nothing of making tables..... Sorry for the delay. And BIOS, I decided to nickname Belle 'The red glanced female', For that name truely warms my heart! Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea! XD

Everything seemed kind of awkward. Of course, Belle was a tad flamboyant and over-enthusiastic when it came to meeting new people, and these girls had been no exception. They had deep minds and strong hearts, and she felt as if she was disturbing their peaceful nature- she had approached them the wrong way. Meeting new friends could be hard sometimes... she knew that. Blushing, the girl spoke a little more quietly.
'Alright. If none of you are hungry I guess-'
She stopped mid-sentence, her eyes wide with curiosity as the bird examined the large fish. The one that had been introduced as Yuki, apologized for him, although she felt there was no need.

'That’s ok. He can have it if he wants. Might as well not waste a life'

The life she was referring to was, of course, the fishes. But Belle had learnt what had to be done, had to be done, and if taking a life ensured your survival, take a life you must. With a jolt Belle remembered the little friend she had once encountered, and decided to share the story with the group- so they felt more at ease with her presence.

'I also had a little friend. She gave me hope when I was about to die. I was sinking in a swamp, when a white butterfly came and kind of....Spoke into my thoughts... she gave me courage to live.'

The petite form of the teen stood, shaking sea-salt from her coat. She wandered around the cave, taking in her surroundings.

"Well ladies, the rain is going down, It's a good time to go to the town."

In reply the adolescent frowned suddenly, tilting her head.

''But BIOS? Where do you wish to go?''

She had no idea of his plans, but she was eager to know them. Looking at the females beside her she smiled sweetly, hoping they had grown more accustomed to her. Then she skipped outside, sun rays beating downwards towards her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread