Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

All right, I guess this about to end... what you think Yuki..? We start preparing the closing replies? O.o

The pup for a moment thought about the reflection Belle shared with everyone moments ago… BIOS resembled that way his own experience… when he was about to die in the waste before the presence of two estrange individuals… But a wide difference was appreciable… Belle had something that encouraged her to live on… maybe to save herself from the danger… BIOS, on the other hand, would not be standing in front of these wonderful beings if it was not for that mysterious being who finally saved his life… But still… He could find a relation with Belle situation, it was away from the live or death condition, but in both cases, both were encouraged to keep on their ways for that reason. In Belle’s case it was a white butterfly the thing who pushed her to live on, in BIOS case it was the hope of finding his mother alive…

Belle asked the dog about their plans… woops.! It was true, BIOS invited her only to meet Yuki and Ever in the cave but he never mentioned her about the plans of visiting the Cours des Miracles territory to find the one who possibly saved his life..!

“Aw, Sorry about don’t tell you before,
We are planning to visit Ever’s home
So I can meet a person I am looking for…
Say, whit us would you like to come..?”

BIOS proposed the red glanced canis but then stared at the other females in the cave, specially Ever… He realized that he was kind of impatient and he could bother his friends that way...

“Err, I hope I’m not pushing too much
Don’t worry girls, we are not in a rush”

The dog apologized that way and then approached the border of the cave’s entrance to sat in there…

“Anytime you like It’s anytime we hike..!” ñ__ñ

The dog told smiling for her friends.

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread