Where do you go when there is no place left?
[html]

Yup, we can just close it up. Table dedicated to song: Lean on me, Bill Withers.

Yuki dropped her questioning glare from Chip. His coal eyes seemed to learn from everything she did, "He can't be taking something from nothing..." thinking of her hostile behavior not to long ago. She hadn't growled or snapped at Belle, but she was not really giving her the benefit of the doubt. She walked towards the entrance of the cave as well, but just brushed past the young dog. Her paw pads were relieved when they felt the refreshing habitation of the cool sand that had just been washed over by rain. It had been foul weather for a while now, but the sun always hurt her eyes any ways. Her head snapped to look back at BIOS as he was talking, she was looking, but not seeing him. Her left orb couldn't decide how good it's vision was going to be on this day, Yuki closed her lid over it until it could figure it out. He looked so small with the cave behind him, so young... "I'm ready to go when you are.." she said quietly, not speaking directly to any one. She didn't know; or care if any one was listening. She was ready to leave. "I could use a good run.." She thought to herself. Her ears were caught on bringing an additional female. She didn't know how comfortable she would be, but if they were running along side her, maybe it wouldn't be that bad.. "Ever is the leader though. Hence, its her decision, on both when to leave and who to bring.. Plus, it's her home that she is inviting us into."

Thoughts. Talks. Does.

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread