Between the wings of a butterfly
[html]
wc: 310

There wasn't much too her story, but Jazia decided she'd tell all she could remember. "Well, I came from a nice family. I had always loved exploring. I was good at taking care of myself," Jazia started. There weren't many details to the story, so she skipped around, searching for things to say. "I was excited to begin my journey on my own, to find a place to live. I made myself shelters when needed, I found food when I was hungry, but it went on and on and on...." Jazia was getting a little more into her story now.

"I was afraid maybe I'd never find a pack. I felt like I was just going in circles. After months of my exploration I finally spotted this territory. Rurik Russo was there and greeted me," the worst part was about to be stated, but Jazia tried to show no sign of any change in emotion. She didn't want Ever Mawawyn to think she was a wolf who worried about anything and was weak. "See, I have a problem with controlling what I say and do. I told Rurik I just had been traveling a long while and I just...walked into the territory before I was accepted. Not a very good idea." Jazia annoyingly smirked at her mistake.

"I almost wasn't allowed in. The leader said I wasn't very trusted, and if i didn't earn trust soon i was going to be forced out. I tried to apologize and explain my problem, but it was no help. I'm going to be watched like a hawk. I'm really not bad though! I was just-" Jazia realized she was chattering to much. She eyed Ever Mawawyn to see if she was still listening to the tale. It wasn't a very interesting story, so she understood why her friend would of stopped paying attention to her.

<style>
.jaz .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jaz p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.jaz b {color:#ffd04c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaz {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/575/tropicaljazia.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:279px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jaz-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.jaz .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #eeebb4; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread