Your Scream's A Whisper
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc: :33 These are all tables that people have made for me Smile Tammi made this one, hehe. It is indeed very pretty Big Grin

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

Moonfyre went for the kill, and Ember pressed her weight on top of the beast as well to hold it down. It was beginning to stop fighting and she started to eat as soon as its movements ceased, giving a quiet "thank you" to its spirit. She wanted to thank the spirit for giving itself to the wolves so that they could continue to survive. She gave a wide smile to Moonfyre across the carcass, proud of their success, then began eating.

The female began to get her fill, being mindful of what she would need to take back with her to store. She wanted to carry as much food back with her as she could; she would flavor and dry it and keep it for winter. Ember was very glad she had found Moonfyre and had made friends with him. She smiled at him once more, continuing to eat.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread