A Whale of a Tale
OOC:Hey guys sorry I didn't reply very fast. I couldn't log on at one point. Uhm, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how they got their Avatar and Table? I'm really new to this, sorry. Heh ^^"

Reverent had continued to splashing the large animal with salt water. The wind picked up a bit, giveing a light mist through the air. She heard a conversation going on amungst the other wolves. Reverent continued to splash the salty water onto the drying but turned to moist animals skin. She saw the Alpha and another wolf leave as the wolf who she had watched with the blue and white fur come over and observe her throwing the water with her tail onto the whale. After a moment she joined in and helped splashing the whale with salt water.

Reverent heard the blue wolf's voice speak to her saying she had thought of a good idea. Reverent smiled at the blue and white wolf. "Thanks." She smiled at the wolf that joined in helping her keep the whale wet. "My name is Reverent, by the way. What's yours?" She decided that this wasn't good enough so Reverent stood in her Luperci form and used her body to create waves to cover more of the whale's dryed skin.

Messages In This Thread