A Whale of a Tale
[html]
ooc talk

Reverent continued using her paws to launch the water onto the whale's back. She saw two young wolves head over to a diffrent area. One of them kept looking back as though wanting to help. Reverent focused back on the task at hand as she shoveled the water onto the giant whale's back. Shouldn't the Alpha and other female he went with to get the buckets be back? She thought to herself. Though she had not been with Dahlia de Mai for very long the black female Luperci could not but worry for her new found pack memebers.

Reverent heard a voice from her side she turned to look at the blue wolf. Aislinn. Pretty name... she thought. Aislinn appered to be studying Reverent throwing the water onto the whale. The wind flowed over Reverent's body, You're almost there. Don't quit, remember what happened last time you did? the wind whispered to her. Reverent's heart stopped for a mere second. The wind had always whispered words of confidence and strenght never heart brake and strenght. when she had heard Aislinn speak again that had been the only thing that brought her back from the heart wracking pain she had just submited herself too.

Reverent started to throw the salty water onto the whale again as she answered Aislinn, "It's nice to meet you Aislinn. It's okay I guess. I've only used my Optime form to hunt and protect my...brother." Reverent stayed silent after that and continued on with the water. The wind whispered over her fur once again, she felt refresed and continued tossing water onto the great whale.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread