A Whale of a Tale
[html]

Hey, sorry 'bout my rather long absence. I'm back now. Smile

Gazing silently at the dying whale with sad eyes, Glaiven noted the arrival of several newcomers, including a small black and white pup with glowing red eyes; a very young male with black fur who talked in the innocent voice of a toddler; a silver sheened female wolf colored somewhat like herself only with a slight tint of blue; and a dark coated female who for some reason seemed to carry a burden, not of the physical type but of the emotional one. She cocked an ear backwards to listen to the suggestions they threw out. All were very practical and helpful, but would they get the whale back into the sea in time? They would have to find out.

As the two pups went off to search for seashells, Glaiven heard the dark female introducing herself to the one called Aislinn as Reverent. Suddenly, she recognized how aloof and distant she was being, and said, "I'm sorry, I forgot to give you guys my name. I'm Glaiven. I just became a Dahlian recently," followed by a warm smile. She joined the other two females in their efforts to keep the whale wet.

<style type="text/css">
.glaiven b {font-weight:bold; color:#d3f991; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.glaiven-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.glaiven p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.glaiven {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#2b7501; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b2ed07; padding: 240px 0px 9px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10.5px; color:#b2ed07; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread