A Whale of a Tale
[html]
ooc talk:James, I laughed so hard when I saw your post hehe & Glaiven's back! *gasp* :O Yayz Smile haha

Reverent had heard Aislinn offer that she should rest but she shook her head and decided that it was best to keep splashing the whale to distract herself and also to help the whale. As she had continued to cup her hands together to splash the whale with the salty water. When she had heard a small voice shouting. She turned her black head and ears twoard the voice and saw a little wolf shouting. She couldn't help but laugh to herself and sit down smiling.

A short while after she heard Conor walking back her sky blue eyes turned to where he had came, bareing buckets. He sat them down and told them what a great job they were doing as he smiled and grabbed a bucket to splash the whale on the head. Reverent stood up and grabbed a bucket as well following Conor splash the whale.

The wolf that she had seen earlier had produced a name, Glaiven. Glaiven had then came over and helped in keeping the whale wet. Reverent was proud in calling this pack her new family. Reverent turned to Glaiven and decided to talk to her "Hello Glaiven," she smiled at the golden amber eyed wolf, "My name's Reverent. I'm new to Dahlia de Mai too. It's nice to meet you." She loved meeting new wolves. She had met many new one's in Dahlia.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread