Awakening: The smell of salt
Continues from: "Lost and Hungry..."

The moon brights beautifully tonight...
Sky's cloudless and stars adorn the night...

But it seems that doesn't impress me anymore...
thus the closest star around me is no more...

Could that my star be lit off already..?
has that affront have leave it unsteady..?

Be my firm answer none to that for now...
But be my presage better than what i know...

My child, as the sun falls my hopes does...
but as the moon rises my faith with you goes...

Be safe... be alive... that's all I ask to heavens...
I shall seek for you 'till my own dusk happens...

Forever for your bear
Moonglare Avenir...

The Shattered Coast
Morning of the third day...

The sound of the splashes in the coast sounded over and over, a pretty relaxing environment was now around the young canis, who after a whole day of restoration... and even before it's completion... opened both eyes with some trouble for the sunlight passing through the entrance of the rocky structure he was lying in..!

Still troubled for the remaining weakness, BIOS turned and struggled along his paws to stand firm and look around him... None to be seen again, but no pain and no darkness either... Were the last incidents mere delusions before his turbid eyes..? Have the walkers saved him from a mostly secure decease..?

No clue and no answer shall arise 'till he goes out for find out by himself... he thought...

Uhmmmm hello..? Is anybody here..?

Err... any fellow..? or is my path clear..?

The canis keep exploring the cave and noticed a little while later that his new place was far to be the wastelands or the old city..! The smell of the salt filled his lungs and the sight of blue overwhelmed his eyes..! He was so impressed with such a place that he could barely open his muzzle...

...Wow...!

He get closer to the great sea... he felt the waves and soft sand in his paws as well as the warm sun cloaking him all around..! His chest was filled with excitement and confusion in the same time..!

Heavens... and Now where I could be..??

Where has the merciful fate lead me..??

He asked himself as he kept exploring...

Messages In This Thread