~As The Memories Fade~
[html]

So sorry for the wait. I'm a bad person. ):

She was but a child. If one was too look closely enough, they would see the hidden depth that lay beneath her personality, and the memories that lay within her sharp mind. But alas- she had never let anyone in that close. She was verging on the edge of puppy-hood, still unsure of herself in every way possible. It seemed strange that her whole life had changed in such a short period of time, and she was still unused to being treated so nicely. She meant to explore her new home as much as she could, but Belle was not one too rush into things, and it seemed she had only just settled down in this new, dream-like place. More than likely her new life would be whisked away once more with the wind, never to be seen again.
It was most probable that her father would track her down and slaughter her in her sleep... this was the thought that usually lingered in the young one's mind.

Such innocence lay behind her flaming eyes, and every day it overwhelmed her how brighter they began to grow- the once burnt-out little lenses had grown into mesmerizing scarlet orbs. A soft breath of air blew out of her puckered mouth, blowing the fur around her maw into a soft frenzy of delicate strings. An onyx nose twitched slightly, before Belle came back to reality. She had been wallowing in thoughts of such horror- remembering the things that used to happen. It all seemed like a horrible nightmare now, though Belle knew better than to belive that.
He would always be watching..........

Shaking herself, she began to answer the brute, eyes steady, fixed firmly on his own liquid-like optics.

"I am Belle. And no, I have not resided her long. In fact, your mate bought me here little but a month ago, your daughter healing me as soon as I entered that... Large building."

She began to do a funny, energetic, dance around him. She hoped he would not mind- it was just one of her little habits. She never sat still for long. Her pillar-like legs were not at all stubby- which was surprising, for she had a very small frame- they were long and elegant, like her mothers, and sculpted for one reason only.
To run.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread