Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 370

Niro was quite relieved he hadn’t come into some private time, and was slightly conscerned when heath said he did need some help, he looked at the males hands which had little beads of blood from where the thorns were, then to the fence that he was trying to fix up. He pulled out his leather gloves he’d normally used for Tobias, but he’d always kept them on the belt he wore at all times, just in case, and it seemed this was a good just in case kind of time. He smiled at his friend, thinking it was good Niro came along, because such nice gloves made for their long fingers was so hard to find. He handed them to heath,

Oh yes, I’d love you to meet Marahute

He said, knowing Heath didn’t know the little fledgelings name yet. They’d only seen each other at glance points, or working hard to where idle conversation wasn’t needed.

I really wish I did know the gender of the poor thing, I hate calling Marahute an it, but I’d feel bad if I was wrong at the gender. Only way I can tell is when Marahute is a year or two old,
He said sheepishly, he wasn’t trying to correct Heath, but he wanted to let him know he wasn’t even sure of the fledglings gender. Just then the mare walked up to them, Niro gave a nod, and put his hand to her nose, he knew that’s how the gentle creatures got to know others. He wasn’t at all afraid of her… until someone would mention riding, then he’d back off a little, but they were harmless but for defending themselves.

It is nice to meet you Lumiere, What is it that you’re doing here anyway?

He asked looking at the thorned vines had over grown the post of the fence, he could tell there was something wrong with it, and maybe he could help Heath, make the job a little easier. He proved himself good with his hands to the pack many times, although he was a Huntsman, he didn’t feel himself too high for hard labor even though he helped get food for all of the pack.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread