Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 312

OOC: haha I had looked up how to make concrete a loooong time ago, and it's actually very "easy" with the right materials ... i'm wierd I know >.>;

Niro only nodded at Heath’s comment about Marahute’s gender, he was watching him pull the thorns out of his hand and put the gloves on. Then listened as Heath pulled more vines off the leaning post. Niro understood now and offered his help after the thorns were cleared by pushing on the post to hold it up straight. That way it gave Heath some room to fill in the spots where the post had dug into the earth, well he hoped there would be some extra dirt, it did seem rather packed around the posts as it was, but then the rain could easily make it useable.
You’re right it would be much better than the winter.

He said, knowing full well what the winter brought. He only came at the tail end of winter, but he’d seen plenty of snow, he liked it for what it was, but it wasn’t working weather. Although the vines would have been dead, they would have had to contest with the snow, and Niro didn’t really know but the frozen earth as well.

I sure wish we knew how to make concrete here.

He said, there’s been a few places in florida who’s rodes were paved a concrete, and before then, when he’d wondered the southeast of old America they’d seen wolves that actually made cement bricks and built houses out of them. He wondered if that could be done here too, he did remember asking his father how it was made, and he told Niro that they needed special kinds of dirt and clay.

Then we could just fill it in that way, and not have to worry about it for a very long time.

He said, he was thinking of the future, knowing this would have to be done again next year, if it wasn’t this post it surely would have been another.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread