Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 345

He kept watching, doubting he could really too much but would surely lend a hand when asked. He smiled, forgetting not everyone knew about Tobias, even though the bird lived in a cage inside the stables, but normally he was a quiet bird.

Tobias is a red tail hawk I caught a little over a month ago. I actually keep him in the stables, but he’s normally a quiet bird.

He said, he was remembering the co ranks that were available he was impressed, working in the stables was surely hard work, especially to take care of the horses that were there. He smiled in acknowledgement but was unable to really give an answer to that, he didn’t know much about horses or stables, other than he could build the building part if he had the help and the materials and plans of course. As the same question was directed his way he smiled,

I’m the huntsman, I make sure everyone is well fed, especially the pups and mothers, and those who are unable to or unwilling to hunt.

He knew that a few members had such jobs in the pack they didn’t seem to have time to go chasing rabbits or deer. His next question was surely an easy one.

My sister is here too, I’m sure you may have met her, or even seen her in a distance, Orin, she’s the white wolf with pink hair.

well he didn’t have to mention her hair was in dreadlocks the pink was rather a given. Everyone pretty much knew the pink haired girl. She didn’t walk out much, but given the amount of time they’d been here, she had been out much more often than they did in florida.

I had the pleasure of meeting your mate, by the way, she is a very lovely wolf.

He said kindly, reminded that he’d met Ruri not too long ago, well before Marahute hatched, which he did promise her that he’d visit her after Marahute hatched, he’d have to try to find the time to visit her.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread