Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 345

Niro watched as Heath worked feeling a little uneasy just standing there, but he listened as the wolf spoke. He was quiet though, watching the other wolf work, remembering what he was doing so on the next post he could help at least. Or do one by himself, and make the other’s job much easier. That’s what he was there for anyway. He smiled at the last mention, Ruri had said the two of them had a cat and Heath seemed as fond of the cat as Ruri had.

Oh yes, she told me when I visit you two after Marahute hatches that I can meet the cat, I really should let her see Marahute soon though, I have just been so busy with the training and hunting it kept slipping my mind.

He explained, thinking of how busy it had gotten since he had caught Tobias around the time Marahute hatched, and only at a month old the little fledgling was starting to walk, she couldn’t fly, or even glide but she was making progress as her feathers started growing in. She was still ugly to some and yet beautiful to others, and Niro did know that even though Ruri couldn’t see, she’d think Marahute as beautiful.

Is there anymore I can do to help I do feel rather mean just standing here.

He said finally, smiling slightly, he wasn’t lying, it would have been considered rude if someone had been standing in his place and he was working while they were talking and there was more stuff to do. Then again, he was just learning this now, he’d incorporate a team effort on the next one, if there was one. He was sure there’d be a few more posts to put back in place though, the weather and wind, did a good deal of damage to them. If there was a post that needed replacing, he’d be glad to make one himself too. He wouldn’t offer right then and there though, maybe if there was a broken one, or once they split up.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread