Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 361 (3 Points)

Then I’ll make it a point to visit Ruri soon then I’m sure.

Niro said, he was pleased to know that he was welcome to visiting Ruri, he had no fears that he would be thought of as trying to actually like the blind wolf more than a friend, it never even crossed his mind, whenever anything of the sort came into his head it more about the young Liliya, Rurik’s daughter. He had yet to tell anyone of his affections for the young wolf girl. He laughed at Heath’s little jok and waited as he got more wire and handed it to Niro, Niro did as he was told, taking his leather gloves out and pulling the wire out so he could get it around the post.

How’s this?

He asked, he was still a little unsure of himself with new things and felt a little direction was a good thing.

I have met a few wolves that were outside the pack, but I have yet to meet any of the leaders. I will have to eventually, if I want to get on with messenger birds.

He said the last part a little absently said, he knew he’d try to get to see the leaders of a few packs, he’d have to talk with their own king about it first, he wasn’t sure who they were allied with or if they even had any enemies. He’d figured out that the packs around them were not entirely peaceful only recently. He still felt more secure in the miracles pack right now anyway, and he only skirted the borders. Only once did he find himself way too far out, and he’d gotten lost. He didn’t want that to happen.

But for now I’ve been really sticking to the packlands,

He said not wanting to mention his own insecurity about leaving, alone at least. He’d quickly follow his sister in a heartbeat if he could. And surely would when she decided to move along to another adventure of hers, he was happy that she stayed here though, he liked this pack they took care of him, and let him take care of them.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread