Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 303 (3 points)

Niro brightened at the compliment and the new thing he was being taught, as he moved to the other post after he watched Heath use the pliers, he could see what it would turn out to look like and it would be easy enough. He then wrapped the wire around the other post, listening as Heath gave him hints of who was friendly with Cour des Miracles. It was surely good to know, he’d still try to brave some of the other packs as well, except Inferni, which he had learned were less than friendly to wolves.

Yes at least important messages, that way if something new is discovered or some big fight breaks out, they might be able to help or vice versa.

He said, thinking of how many birds it would have to take to train up enough as messangers. He’d definitely have to spend a good amount of time away from the miracles pack once in a while, not to mention making sure the birds were well after they were trained.

It might be a lot of work for me though I know that much.

He froze at the mention of a horse, and looked back, they were beautiful enough, and he’d pet them, but to ride one? He looked at Heath, who seemed more than happy to let Niro use a horse, and smiled weakly.

I don’t even know how to ride one.

He admitted, he’d refused Anann to teach him only because he’d be learning a bit from her already, she’d taught him how to do some leather working and was also going to teach him self defenses, well it was still planned, for an eventual date, but Niro had been so busy as of late with the two birds he had to be reminded of that.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread