Loose Ends
[html]

The loner in Heath would never be lost, and because of his once wandering ways he had seen much of the region. Of course he had been lost then, alone and no doubt looking for something and someone. But it had shown him almost everything, and because of that he had learned so many things about the lands of 'Souls. To not venture out, and to not go beyond what one was comfortable with was almost a waste of useful legs.

Heath liked the idea, and though he did not have a specific being that he wished to communicate with from another pack the notion of it was initiative and quite smart. You should speak to Vigil about this, he will be interested I am sure. The Marshal was impressed and he was certain that their King would be just as keen on the idea. I have only worked with horses, but I could help you as well if you need it. Heath didn't mind, if it was for the bettering of the pack more responsibility was a honor.

What he said might have felt like a confession to the Niro, but Heath took it only as a new bit of knowledge. Something that he had yet to learn about the mohawked male. Oh, Heath spoke, only slight surprise in his tone. Black fingers worked the pliers, his other lighter hand holding the wire that was twisted around the post. I could teach you. His tone was a bit of matter of fact, just casual. Heath moved beside Niro, the two just working along the fence. If you ever want to ride He had done it before for others. It did not take long, when a trained horse is used. But if Niro was a wolf of the ground, and enjoyed all paws on the ground Heath could do nothing but respect that.

<style type="text/css">
.heathjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d7f56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathjuly02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b534a; text-align:left;}
.heathjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.heathjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#999f97; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d1d3d1; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b534a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathjuly02-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #20201c; margin:0 auto;}
.heathjuly02-line1 {width:320px; border-bottom:1px solid #7a7e75; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread