Loose Ends
[html]

If you need me, then I’m there. Heath offered the male with a smile. He liked training the horses, enjoyed it very much actually. The coy-wolf had found a deep connection with the horses, and he wondered if he would gain such a connection with other low-speaking beasts. And though it would be work he believed it would be fun and fulfilling as well. What it would entail and how it would work with a bird was a mystery, but Heath was willing to try.

Heath gave a nod, speaking as he moved around the wire and cut the end so that they could finish the last row. It isn’t too hard, and it’s a good way to get around. He cut the wire, then stood strait to start the higher string, then let Niro place the wire once again so that he could tighten it. It was not the more creative work, but fulfilling and purposeful. I find that some find their match when choosing a horse, one that compliments them perfectly. it was hard enough finding such a catch in a mate, he had found it was much easily in a horse.

<style type="text/css">

.heathjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdc1bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathjuly03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; text-align:center;}
.heathjuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.heathjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#644f4a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eath03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cdc1bd; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#140f0e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathjuly03-border1 {width:391px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.heathjuly03-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #4b3c39; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread