Loose Ends
[html]

WC: 300 (3 Points)

Niro started to wrap the wire once it was free of the bottom of the post, and now he didn’t need instruction. This was easy enough. No need to question that and no need to complain either. He was sure there’d be more later on, and he knew how to work with all of this, and knew what to do with the thanks going to Heath. He was such a helpful wolf, no wonder he was a big part of the pack. It made him proud to be a part of the pack, knowing wolves like Heath were around.

You really think I could easily ride a horse?

Niro asked disbelieving. He’d seen Anann ride a horse and was sure it had taken her months to learn such a thing, to stay on it as it bumped up and down… to know what to do and when to do it, it was too much for him, if it was easy well he’d have to laugh the wolf woman did make it look easy, so did Heath when he’d come to Niro the first time. But easy wasn’t something Niro took lightly.

Well, I am afraid I don’t even have a horse, I don’t think they’d take too well to me.

He said, thinking of going into the stables his first time, the horses had spooked him, just because he didn’t think anything lived in there at first, but they had made him nervous a little while after that. But once it had become a regular thing going into the stables to build something small or train his birds or one thing or another he found it quite a pleasant thing to pet the horses when he got over his nervousness. But to actually own one? He wasn’t sure he should.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread