Loose Ends
[html]

OOC: if you want we can either end or continue, ^^ but I think the fence is now one pull and a few wires fixed hehehe

Niro listened to Heath, thinking quietly as he wound the wire around the next post, the last of the work that had to be finished now was up to Heath. he wasn’t really afraid of it, he was quite apprehensive, but he’d seen that it was a quick way to travel without having to change over and over. It would be a good idea for him to at least learn, then at least he’d have the option if needed. He was relieved to know he didn’t actually have to own one.Then upon being told about the horse that might suit him best he looked through his memory, he’d made it a little tradition to pet them on the noses when he entered in the morning. He remembered her, she did have a calm temper, he smiled.
I know that horse,

He said, ne never really paid more attention to one horse or another, but he knew them, by their coloring at least and gave them temporary names until he learned what their real name was. That particular horse he called socks.

I think I could definitely give it a try, I mean what’s the worst that could happen?

He asked, thinking of falling off of a big horse, it was a long ways down. Marahute who’d been quiet the whole time flapped her wings, biting Niro on the ear. He gave an exasperated look as he reached into a pouch with one hand and took out some of the dried meat in it.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread