Loose Ends
[html]

WC: ---

Niro smiled grateful at the explaination. He was in a way afraid he could actually break bones, and that would set him further back on his plans. He admired their work before turning to Heath.

It was my pleasure, I am glad to be of assistance, and I know what to do now if I see another post like this. I do travel through the fields a lot, Tobias really likes them.

He said, feeling proud of himself for wanting to do more for the pack, back when he was in the southern lands he’d never even thought about being in one, he thought that he and his sister would be too… well strange for one, but he felt like home here, and he knew he’d fight to his last breath to keep all the wolves here safe. He wasn’t a fighter though, so he didn’t look for trouble. But deep down he knew hew would do it if the occasion arrised.

I’ll see you soon then yes? I’ll keep you up on your word for the lessons!

He grinned and waved goodbye, he had to get back to the hawk before he chewed the leather off his foot in hunger.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread