Bird bird bird, bird is the word
[html]

Wc:305
i>

He noticed the male as he walked up to Niro, but he didn’t make any sudden movements. He was one of the nicer wolves he had learned, especially to trespassers. It wasn’t hard to spot the colorful Daisuke, who could teach Orin a lesson. He kept a neutral face. well it seemed the colorful creature in front of him was rather curious to what Niro was doing. He could tell the wolf was not part of Cour des Miracles yet he seemed so at home here, like he really belonged.

My name is Niro Takekuro.

Niro said, normally he’d offer his hand in a friendly handshake but he was wondering if he should shove the other male off the lands he now called home, or if he was welcome here. It was hard to tell, the yellow wolf seemed quite at ease, and he didn’t look hostile, and finally, thinking if this was to be a peaceful moment he should be a peaceful wolf. He hated confrontations. And would rather do anything in his power to stop them.

I’m making a bird trap, for rapors. It’s not that hard. See the bait goes here, and once the bird moves the bait, the net flips over and catches the bird.

He said after a few minutes of inquiring the wolf. He pointed to the parts where he would put the bait and where the rope and metal would pull up over the bird before it could startled and fly away.

not too hard really.

He said, thinking about the cage he’d built from scratch. Well Rurik helped him but it had been a pain for the first while, and just getting it to work, since the first one had been a flop. He hoped this would be faster and easier and less time messing with it.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread