Bird bird bird, bird is the word
[html]
OOC: Ew, short post from me Dx sorries.

My name is Niro Takekuro. Daisuke never had a bad time with a Cour wolf. Heath had been the one who was a little bit on the grumpy side, but after a few moments and a few more drinks of vodka, the two were best friends, laughing and joking on the shorelines. Daisuke was incredibly friendly, so it was hard not to get along with him, unless you just thought him to be annoying, unintelligent, or whatever else you would like to use as an excuse. Your name is pure awesomeness. the islander spoke, a grin cocked on his jaw as he looked at this other male. I’m making a bird trap, for raptors. It’s not that hard. See the bait goes here, and once the bird moves the bait, the net flips over and catches the bird. the male continued on, seeming to look him over once more before continuing. Daisuke had looked the other over as well, noticing that the male was taller than he. A good foot taller too. It didn't make Daisuke uneasy though, simply because Daisuke would be able to hold his ground against the male. Daisuke might be faster than the other, or more experienced or whatever. It didn't matter because Daisuke wasn't planning on running away or fighting this male, for neither male held any signs of aggression in their auras. Daisuke listened hard and looked at the male as he showed him the contraption. Daisuke didn't understand what the purpose of it was though. He understand the fact that it was a bird trap, but Daisuke had no clue why the other male would want to catch a bird of prey.

not too hard really. the other went on. It sure looks hard. The concept is easy I suppose. figured Daisuke as he gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. Why are you trying to catch raptors? he asked, curious of the reason the male would want to be catching such magnificent beasts. Daisuke didn't know the real concept of having a pet, or training an another animal to do your bidding. The only reason behind him having Schwarz, was because he raised the feline pretty much and it just decided to stick around him. He gave the feline freedom to come and go, and believe it or not, Schwarz chose to stay everyday with Daisuke, every night too. He wasn't sure if he could imagine a relationship with a bird being the same way. Maybe it was. He didn't know, but he was curious to find out. That he surely was.

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealex b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealex p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealex {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... uketab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread