Bird bird bird, bird is the word
[html]

Wc:356

OOC: Niro won't shut up hahahahaha

Niro couldn’t help but smile at Daisuke’s comment, he wasn’t so sure about that, but he wouldn’t say anything, he would just smile, it was a nice gesture, although an outrageous one. He could see the curiosity in the wolf’s eyes, and that he was paying full attention, he liked that, half as much as he liked talking about his birds though. Marahute could feel his excitement from his shoulder, and she flapped her own wings, knowing he was talking about her kind. She was a proud bird, and an attention whore. At Daisuke’s last question, he had his young fledgling hop onto his hand, which was ungloved, but at this point Marahute could understand that she didn’t need to hold on to Niro so tightly.

Well they can help us, with our hunting, I’m teaching one of my birds how to scout for food, as well as hunt small prey, it will help the pack gain some stores for the winter and such eventually, or have a nice big feast.

He said, stroking Marahute’s head gingerly as he explained everything to his colorful companion.

I’m even going to train a few to send messages between packs, that is if I get their permission first.

Niro said, now he was thinking ahead again, just like he did every time he explained what he was up to, just one small thing didn’t seem to be enough for the young wolf, he needed to do something more. Niro hated not having anything to do with himself, and wanted to do different types of experiments with birding, and hunting, which were surely two of his favorite things to do, but he didn’t like a fight. Now that Daisuke seemed to get Niro’s tension out, Niro inquired the wolf himself.

What might I ask are you doing in Cour des Miracles?

He asked, he was still unsure if he should be running the wolf out, and doubted it needed to happen, as colorful as he was, and well, he looked odd, yet in so many ways familiar, he wasn’t harming Niro, and seemed rather quiet. Not one sign of aggression.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread