Bird bird bird, bird is the word
[html]

wc
OOC: sorry for the wait and the shortness Dx

Well they can help us, with our hunting, I’m teaching one of my birds how to scout for food, as well as hunt small prey, it will help the pack gain some stores for the winter and such eventually, or have a nice big feast. the other male explained to Daisuke. It seemed like a good idea. Daisuke smiled and looked at the other male. That idea seems to be very helpful for your pack! I'm sure the King will be pleased! his tail wagged gently behind him as he spoke to this other male, a smile still on his face, showing the other that he was not going to be of harm to him. Daisuke looks at the bird on his shoulder, whom had flapped her wings proudly. She really was a beautiful animal. She definitely was. What's her name? She certainly is the beautiful one. the male spoke, looking at the bird still as he asked the question to the one called Niro. I’m even going to train a few to send messages between packs, that is if I get their permission first. the male went on to speak. Daisuke's mouth formed an 'o' when he heard the words of the other male. You would need other people that know how to control a bird too, ya know. the male suggested to the other, a friendly suggestion from friend to friend, or ally to ally, whichever way you wanted to put it.

Daisuke stood there though, in front of the male, totally unaware of the next question to come to him from the other. What might I ask are you doing in Cour des Miracles? the male asked him. Daisuke tilted back his torn ear, yet a stupid grin still sat on his face. Oh! I was here to uhm, visit Miss Alaine and little Caillen and perhaps join them down at the beaches, but I'm curious to learn more about your birds, so please, enlighten me the male spoke putting his hand on his chin as he looked at the younger male's bird that he held in his hand, and then he looked down to the trap. Have you ever caught anything else with your trap? Daisuke asked, cocking his head to the other male as he slowly moved his gaze from the trap to Niro.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread