the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]

but I still loves her! also, this thread is now dated for July 17th :o 300+

Drinking wasn't something she did incredibly often, but she enjoyed it when she did. Her "poison" of choice was usually the herb, but drinking had a somewhat different effect upon her and it was nice to get inebriated in different ways now and then. There was no question as to which alcoholic beverage was Rikka's favorite, however. It was most definitely the fruity and sweet pale wines that pleased her palate the most. Of course she'd sampled others, but they were always too harsh in taste and the red wines were too dry upon her tongue. Liqueurs were not her thing, even if they were a faster path to intoxication. Rum was the only one she liked at all for its spiciness, but given the choice, the white fermented grape drinks would always be her pick.

As she sipped the stuff down, savoring it's taste and glad she had picked a good bottle, a voice called out and gained her attention. A man with red hair with his arms full of flowers wasn't exactly a common sight and she spared a glance back at her drink. It couldn't possibly be making her see things already, could it? Silently chuckling at the preposterous idea she turned her golden gaze back towards the male. "What kind of lady could possibly pass up such a lovely preposition? Please take a seat! I'll go grab another glass," she said smiling and disappearing back into the shack.

Rikka walked back out and took the bottle, pouring wine into the new glass and handing it to the man. "There you are." The metallic hued fey then sat back herself, grabbing her own glass and taking another drink. "Who is it that I have the pleasure of sharing my wine and evening with?" she asked, a certain coyness in her tone.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkaneonbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#03BC54; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rikkaneonbird-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FB0AA3; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.rikkaneonbird p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkaneonbird {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#E3F997; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onbird.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4FC7E9; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A277B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread