the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]

300+

It wasn't that the flowers he had offered were forgotten, but as much as she loved pretty flowers, she loved good company even more. She would have been content to sip her drink and sit here and watch the sun set on her own, but now that she had the opportunity to share the evening with another she jumped on it. Besides, his scent told her that he too belonged to Cour des Miracles and she needed to make more friends in her new home. For whatever reason, she had yet to meet many of those she lived in the pack with. Any chance to remedy that downfall, she took. "Thank you as well." The flowers would get more attention in a bit, once introductions were fully made.

Rikka watched curiously as he took a sip and then quickly downed the rest of the wine in his glass. The woman hardly suppressed a giggle as he looked over to her, surprised, and introduced himself. As he held the flower out to her she took it and delicately tucked it behind her ear, the blue of it standing out brightly against her sunshine hair. "Rikka de le Poer. It is a great pleasure to make your acquaintance Strelein." Taking her own glass and finished the contents left in it, she picked the bottle back up and poured them each another glass. "Ahhh, never experienced the joys of a good wine before? I'm glad I could introduce you to such a sweet nectar. I found this bottle and some others at a little store in Lunenburg."

Golden gaze flicked back to the flowers as she brought her glass to her lips once more. "You've been a busy bee. I would guess you've been at collecting those lovelies all day," she said, picking a small white flower and resting it in the palm of her free hand.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkaneonbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#03BC54; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rikkaneonbird-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FB0AA3; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.rikkaneonbird p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkaneonbird {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#E3F997; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onbird.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4FC7E9; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A277B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread