the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]
300+

Strelein rolled his eyes at that recommendation. He had plenty of female friends, but it seemed as though most were not of the drinking sort, and the males friends he had were of the drinking sort. Daisuke, Rurik, and a few others had like alcohol, though he could not fathom which women in his life drank like the men or at all, even. That was weird. None came to mind; he had not drank with many of them. Though, he had with Hanna, but he could not remember what happened for the life of him. "My policy is that if it tastes good and does not make me go blind, then it is a good drink to be had." And, now, this most certainly counted as good in taste and did not make him go blind with a single swig.

He snorted, rather rudely, at "black sheep". It seemed that the oddballs in families were drawn together by some strange powers of fate. Strel was an oddball in his family; abandoned his siblings and parents and pack to come traveling to the middle of no where and beyond. And he did it on two legs rather than four. "I was a bit too outspoken, myself," he said, wondering what his siblings were up to now, pushing four and five. And whatever new siblings he had no idea about. Strel cocked his head a bit, not realizing that Poer was French. "O-oh. Wow, my mom used to say that it was Dutch or German or something like that." He shrugged, unsure of the general geography of Europe and the languages that were abound there. "But I don't know. Maybe French?" He had heard French, from the previous King.

He knocked his head back a bit, tapping it against the shack wall lightly. "Been here a year? Yeah, sounds about right." Hoping he was not being rude, the redhead took the bottle from Rikka, pouring more into his glass. This bottle was fresh, and it was just as nice as the previous one. "And clan? What clan? Not the coyote clan?" he questioned, furrowing his brows in the golden woman's direction.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread