the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]
shorter cus I'm kinda tipsy.

"I'm still here, ain't I? Would've left for somewhere else if I didn't." Strel gave a lopsided grin at the woman, wondering if she knew of all the foreigners the kingdom attracted. Plenty seemed to just swarm off the seas and across the water gaps. "Seems like nearly half of us aren't from the area. I'm not from the area, Rurik and his kids aren't from the area, pretty much everyone was born somewhere else." He looked at his drink, trying to remember who exactly had been born in Nova Scotia that was in the pack. Probably the ones that had their parents in other packs. Haven? Heath? Princess? Who else? Surely, there was more than that? It only made their little kingdom seem a whole lot newer.

But it seemed that Rikka was not exactly the most beloved of her family, not if she had been attacked or something along those lines. Cours certainly did attract something of a motley crew of ragamuffins. Rikka was just another ragamuffin, though a native born ragamuffin at that. Strel scoffed a bit, remembering his own family being less than supportive. "Guess we're the ones that got super unlucky with our families. Mine would've kicked me out eventually." He glanced at her arm, where she was rubbing. "At least they'd have left me unscathed. W-well, I hope they would have."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread