the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]

lulz XD

Rikka laughed at Strel's response. "Yes, I figured so. You don't seem the type to stick around some place that you don't want to be." It was interesting, how many "foreigners" this pack seemed to attract. She considered herself a native, even if she had been born in the burned lands and not these. Her birthplace was just on the other side of the mountains though, so it didn't seem that different to her. "That's interesting. I was surprised when I found Rurik here, when I met him first he was still a loner. It's good though, I like a place with diversity." Living in a pack with all sorts was a hell of a lot more interesting than living someplace where everyone was the same. That was kind of how Inferni was and that had probably lead to the stifling feeling that it gave the odd out daughter of the clan.

It was always nice to find a kindred spirit, and when it came to the topic of family ties it appeared that she and Strelein had been dealt similar hands. The rubbing of her scars had been an unconscious action, and when he mistook it for her family attacking her she quickly shook her head. "No, no, they didn't attack me. Anyone who had would have been punished by banishment or death." The Lykois took care of their own, even if they didn't fit in. "This happened during the war. I was attacked just for being a part of the clan and a part of my family," she said, frowning. Taking another long drink, she looked back to her redheaded companion. "Why didn't you fit in with your family?"

<style type="text/css">
.rikkaneonbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#03BC54; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rikkaneonbird-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FB0AA3; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.rikkaneonbird p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkaneonbird {margin:0 auto; width:369px; background-color:#E3F997; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onbird.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4FC7E9; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A277B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread