the deeper you go, the higher you fly
[html]
I'm sorry, Erin, I has not lost interest in zhis plot, but boys are distracting things.

Strel's face showed a quick look of curiosity, then of mild discomfort, before settling back to his easy calm. He lifted his glass to the sky, grinning softly. "To the Kingdom," he toasted, drinking from the glass to honor the cheer. Even if he was feeling rather awkward about Rurik still, the redhead was alright with the man himself. Honestly, it was just his own stupidity he was unhappy with. Emotionally, he should not have gotten even that attached to someone who would not reciprocate in the same way. But it was so hard finding a guy who would be as committed as he would. Why did all the guys that were liking that devoted to a women? "Yeah, Rurik is... a nice guy. I hear he's got his kids here too."

Lips tightening at the mention of the war, the Baron wondered if he would have ended up with scars if he had actually wound up in a fight with that coyote. But it seemed as though Rikka had come out with a few of her own, even if the reasons behind them was terrible. Questioned, the redhead only shrugged and leaned back. "Differences. I liked the human things, they did not. I liked using my hands, they did not like hands at all." He stuck out his tongue a bit, shrugging once more. "You know, the whole not wanting to be like your parents thing." It seemed like Rikka was much like that, since what Strel had heard of the clan did not connect her and them together in his head. "I never would have thought you were one of the clan..."

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread